All roads of the rodeo lead to the Rodeo Las Vegas. Better known as the National Rodeo Finals. The best of the best cowboys, cowgirls, and animals compete. The best way to enjoy Rodeo Las Vegas is to read up on what and where the functions you wish to attend. Take that list and lay out a plan.
The majority of events listed below take place in the south part of the strip. Yet, there are events both south and north of the main event.
The nice thing is many events besides the main event that is open to the public.
Rodeo Las Vegas – Events
The Event goes from December 1, 2017, until December 16, 2017. From December 3rd to the 16th there are events each day at the Thomas & Mack Center where the competition is held. Daily events are also held at the following locations.
- Thomas & Mack Center – National Rodeo Finals Competition
- Las Vegas Convention Center – Cowboy Christmas
- South Point Arena – Competition
- Mandalay Bay – Cowboy Gift Show
- Sands Expo – Country Christmas
- Orleans Hotel & Casino – Competition and Gold Card Gatherings
- Gold Coast Bowling Center – Bowling Contest
- Fashion Show Mall – Fashion Show and Hall of Fame Inductees
- MGM Conference Center – Miss Rodeo Pagent and Autograph parties
- Gilley’s Saloon – Bull Riders Autograph Session
- Harrah’s – I Love this Bar – Saddle Bronc Riders Autograph Session
For detailed information on the events and where they are held check out Wrangler NFR 9-5.
In the Evening there are fun parties and events to attend. Below are some of the fun happenings during the rodeo. Be sure to check out NFR After Dark for detailed information.
- The Orleans – Live Entertainment and Balls
- Silverton Casino – Cowboys and Indians Afterparty
- Mirage – Rodeo Vegas 2017 – Nightly entertainment
- MGM – Gold Buckle Show
- Gilley’s Saloon – Nightly Drink Specials
- Southpoint – Gala’s and Presentations
- Tropicana -Dance Ball
As you can see it is almost two weeks of breathtaking competition followed by many nights of joyous celebrations. Here you can also have a place Christmas shop for the cowboy in your life.
Moreover, you can see the spirit of the American cowboy as it lives today. So if you have any desire to discover what being and living the cowboy way attend this event.Whether you can only come for a day or two doesn’t really matter you will feel the excitement in the air.